Tilak Raj Chadha Institute of Management and Technology was built by Mukand Family to commemorate Prof. Tilak Raj Chadha, who became a living legend during his life-time. He was a veteran freedom fighter, prolific writer, fearless journalist, innovative educationist, selfless patriot, great humanist and above all a saint who relentlessly worked for the cause of morals and standards in education. Working with a vision “To be one of the Leading Management and Technical Institutes of the country”, TIMT pioneers in sculpting Management and Computer professionals for 21st century. It is pursuing its mission of “Dissemination of Quality Education through Commitment & Dedication” with determination and devotional fervour. Initiated with the blessings of Shri Ashok Kumar, Chairman, Governing Body and President, Indo-continental Hotels and Resorts Ltd., the Institute is running MBA, MCA, BBA and BCA programmes. The Institute is affiliated to Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra and is approved by AICTE, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India. By offering unique learning opportunities, it maintains high academic standards, augmented by legacy of achievements and continuous endeavour to set still higher benchmarks to pursue year after year.
• At TIMT, we believe in producing “Total Quality Managers and Techno Visionaries”. A unique trilogy of students, faculty and learning resources produces some of the best minds in the country.
• TIMT students come from diverse backgrounds, which in itself help them to examine technical and managerial issue from various multiple perspectives. Students are provided an environment conducive for learning, sharing of knowledge that encourages spirit of co-operation, leadership qualities and respect for culture and values.
• Faculty at TIMT plays a catalytic role of ‘Transformation of Individuals into Management Tycoons’. Faculty members are actively engaged in teaching and research in key managerial and vast computer areas.
• Faculty at TIMT has a blend of experience from Industry as well as Academic. Teaching methodology at TIMT includes Lectures, Case Studies, Seminars, Group Discussions, Business Games, Business Quizes, Role Plays, Quality Circles as well as field visit. The emphasis is given to the involvement of the students in learning and tuning them to relate concepts to global business and technical world requirement.
• During their sojourn at TIMT, we equip our students with skills, knowledge and analytical mind-set requirement to identify and solve problems, communicate these solutions to various users and sufficient practical exposure to face the challenges of highly competitive world.